Friday, March 27, 2009

Mrs. Fields Double-Rich Chocolate Cookies

Last night we made Mrs. Fields Double-Rich Chocolate Cookies. They were great, especially hot out of the oven! I will say that 2 people in the kitchen is definitely a crowd, especially when the 2nd person is Abby. She is mommy's little helper through and through. :)
If 2 is a crowd, 3 is a mob. Especially when the third person is Henry. You would think that an adult couldn't be as annoying as a 2 year old, but he was. He wouldn't stop eating the cookie dough! He would steal huge finger fulls. Uggggggggggggg............! Here is Alex "watching" the cookies cook. :)
Abby and mom licking the beaters.

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Jess,
You are the master at blogging. I'm always curious to read about what you and your family are doing. Keep having so much fun, crazy woman!

Stephanie Brandt said...

Glad to see we aren't the only ones who love to lick beaters! I remember that growing up it was always an issue with 2 beaters and 3 kids. So we both better stop now, ha ha.

Jess said...

It's too late already! All 4 of us like beaters (parents and kids)! ;)

Lesli said...

Yum! Cake & cookies!!

As for the comment you left me about "blowouts" and kids--I so do not want to know--ha! The only kind of blowout I need to know about involves a hair dryer and a round brush, thank you very much!