Monday, December 6, 2010

Tea Parties

Abby LOVES to have tea parties. We had a "tea party lunch" on Thursday afternoon with Kate. Don't you love our hats?!?! :)
I had to "lock" Kate in her little chair so she didn't get into everything. She still needs to perfect her tea party etiquette. :) I asked Abby if she wanted to go to a real tea party with me the next day - she was so excited she could barely contain herself. Friday afternoon Abs and I headed over to the Rosenbaum's house for a Christmas tea with the ladies from church. It was SO FUN! :)

2 comments:

Stephanie Brandt said...

I just happened to click on your blog and found a transformation! :) Great pics, Emily would love a real tea party!

Jess said...

You guys will have to come and visit us again and we can have a little tea/sledding party! :)