I recently got into photography. I was on a website today and it mentioned a free photo editing software (Picasa). It's easy to use and the best part is that it's free.... Here's a photo that I edited with the software.
I'm a stay home mother of 4 beautiful children (Alex - 8, Abby - 5, Kate - 2, and Leah - born in May). I have been happily married (to Henry Palm) for 13 years. :) I love to read, play Pinochle, and hang out with my family. We moved to Aitkin, MN 3 years ago. I love our country life! ;)
Favorite Book Series: Mark of the Lion by Francine Rivers
Favorite Bible Verse
Whither shall I go from thy spirit? Or whither shall I flee from thy presence? If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. Psalm 139: 7-10
Great Quotes
"If you really want to do something, you'll find a way; if you don't, you'll find an excuse." Anon
"Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children." Charles R. Swindoll
"We are the ally of the US not because they are powerful, but because we share their values. I am not surprised by anti-Americanism; but it is a foolish indulgence. For all their faults and all nations have them, the US are a force for good; they have liberal and democratic traditions of which any nation can be proud. I sometimes think it is a good rule of thumb to ask of a country: are people trying to get into it or out of it? It's not a bad guide to what sort of country it is." Tony Blair
"I couldn't change the events and circumstances imposed on me, but I could choose how to respond. The mark of a person, it seems to me, is not just in how one acts but also in how one reacts." Castaway Kid by R.B. Mitchell
No comments:
Post a Comment