
Alex had an appointment today with Fantastic Jess... Jess Cutters, Salon Mon-Jess. Ok, I think you get the point. I cut Alex's hair today. Despite the smile on Alex's face he was less than happy to get his hair cut. He goes into hysterics every time a hair touches his face or neck. "Mom my neck hurts, mom it itches, mom - stop - scratch it, mom - your blocking my movie!" On and on he whines until I'm finished. Unfortunately for him it usually takes me about an hour to get it over with. I start his movie, then start cutting his hair. The movie ends, and I'm done cutting his hair. It works out well. Hair is one thing you don't want to mess up on. It's not like you can glue it back on and start over if you mess up. The front is the worst part. It always falls in his face and then he goes whaaaaaaaa.... as he just put it. He's sitting next to me right now and I'm reading this to him as I write it. He's laughing now, but wasn't then. He has this cowlick right in the front of his head on the left side. It drives me bananas. I can never get the hair to sit right there, oh well.
We originally bought the clippers so that I could cut Henry's hair. I think I did it once and he has gone to the barbers ever since - sissy. He says that I take too long. What does he want me to do, speed cut??? That would end up looking lovely. Whatever. :P

He's so handsome! :)
3 comments:
I learned to cut hair when I was in Milwaukee. You think Hendogg32 is specific, try cutting Mike Stoesz's hair!! Although there were times when I wished I could just end him, ultimately I learned quite a bit about cutting. Comes in handy when pesky brothers want their hairs trimmed. Unfortunately I haven't mastered the fade on my own gourd..I pull off a pretty mean buzz though!..not that I've tried it lately. With the money you're saving between the home cuts and laundry detergent, I'll be expecting some very exquisite Christmas gifts.
I'll let Henry know about the gift, but I wouldn't hold your breath! :) Nice to see that you kept your end of the bargin.
Alex, I feel your pain. Karen tried cutting my hair years ago, and once again recently. It does take a long time and isn't very fun. What can we do? I guess we just have to grin and bear it!
Uncle Shawn
Post a Comment