Abby is 85% potty trained! The other 15% belongs to night time and naps when she still needs pull ups but during the daytime hours she is now a little princess in panties! :) I definitely have to say that potty training is not my favorite thing to do. I almost gave in the first day, well I sort of did. I decided to potty train and take her passi away in the same day. Bad idea. I had her throw her passi in the garbage, which she did and then she quickly retrieved it and put it back in her mouth. Alex took it back out for her and threw it away again. When nap time came around (which is basically the only time that she needs the passi) she cried for over an hour. My constant attempts to console her did nothing. So, I relented and gave the passi back. I figured that she had a cold (which she did) and that I wasn't going to make it worse by taking the passi (that and I wanted her to go to sleep - I couldn't handle the crying anymore). Round one goes to Abby. But I kept up the potty training. 5 soiled undies later we got to day two. Day two was much better. She wet her undies once that morning and the rest of the day she told me when she had to go. I couldn't believe it. Day three went just as well. She wet them once that night when we went to the park - I'm guessing in all of the excitement she didn't want to go home or didn't even think about it at all so she wet her pants. Day four (today) we were accident free! Hip-Hip-Hooray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, I am impressed! Maybe she could help Emily with potty training. And thanks for the recommendation for Emma Krumbees!
Post a Comment