Thursday, October 16, 2008

Slacking

Ok, I have been slacking big time on my blog. Sorry, sorry, sorry.....

On Saturday we went to the show "Defending the Caveman". Henry surprised me with tickets and I was pumped. I wanted to see it the last time it was in the cities and we didn't get the chance to go. So we got a baby sitter and off we went. I have to say that we ended up with mixed feelings after the show was over. On one hand it was great. We couldn't believe the examples that the guy gave on men vs women. We thought that we were the only ones who experienced certain things, only to find out that it was something that all men do or all women do. We definitely walked away with good info and it changed the way that we look at certain situations with each other (for the better). The guy was also hilarious. He had us belly laughing quite a few times. With that being said, the language at times was terrible. If I had to give it a movie rating, I would have to rate it "R". While he "only" said the F word twice, he made up for it by using other swear words way too often if you ask me. They took a show that had a great message and wrecked it. I was disappointed. :(

No comments: