Sunday, July 26, 2009

2 going on 16!

The difference between Alex and Abby is amazing sometimes. Alex is 4 (he will be 5 in August) and could care less what he wears. Abby is 2 and has an opinion on EVERYTHING from her hair barrettes to her underwear. The other day I wanted to dress her in a cute little pink flower outfit. She didn't want to wear it. I conned her into wearing it by telling her that Grandma Palm, who was coming later in the day, would love to see her in it. 15 minutes later she came up to me wearing only her underwear trying to hand me her outfit. She said "I don't want to wear this". I asked her why not. She said "Because". This was the first time she has used the word because with me. So I asked her because why? She just said because again. At this point, because she didn't have a good reason, I made her put the outfit back on again. She wasn't happy about it but she kept the outfit on that time.

I told the kids to say cheese. Alex said it with a smile and Abby with a grimace....
Here is a shot of Abby's whole outfit.

No comments: