Tuesday, August 12, 2008

No Cousin

The cousin did not show up today, rats. Now we have to discuss the remodeling specifics (house paint and wood floor), double rats. The last thing we want to do is put more money into a house that we are selling. Tomorrow Henry and Juan will start pressure washing the house to prepare for the new paint job. The funny thing is that we have had a ton of sun lately. Now that we are going to paint, guess what's in our forecast??? Rain.

Totally off topic, my kids are the cutest ever (sorry Steph). Today Abby was showing Alex a little love. It was SUPER CUTE!!!!!

4 comments:

Stephanie Brandt said...

Yes, Jess, your kids are the 2nd cutest kids around! ha ha. No really, they are ADORABLE.

Stephanie Brandt said...

Jess, I think this is the longest you've been without a new blog! I'm waiting patiently :)

Jess said...

Ya, Ya, I've been slacking big time. I checked yours out tonight too, guess what I saw??? Nothing new..... I'm waiting not so patiently :)

Anonymous said...

I agree! Both of you gals are slacking! What HAVE you been doing?!