This is Uncle Jeremy the saint. He agreed to come over last night and watch the kids while Henry and I went out on a date. Unforutnatley for him, instead of 2 kids, he got 4 (the neighbor kids decided to come over and pay a visit). :) When the first kid came over Jer, Alex, and Abby were eating supper so he told him that they couldn't play. A few minutes later the second kid came over and walked right in the door. He said he'd wait until Alex was done eating so Jer had him stand by the sink in the kitchen and wait. Jer said all of a sudden he saw the first little kids head pressed against the glass window in the kitchen watching. He felt bad that he sent him away and the other little kid got in so he motioned for him to come in and wait with the second little kid. Alex finished eating and then the boys played the rest of the night. Jeremy said that he had no problems with my kids since he's use to dealing with delinquents (for his job) on a regular basis - funny guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"Saint Jer" sounds like a cross between my dog and husband. ha ha. Anyway, I am so glad I don't have to deal with neighbor kids wanting to play yet! Because if one knocks, Bella barks and wakes up either of my napping girls, I would not be a happy camper!
Post a Comment