Ok, so kid #2 now has the flu. Go figure. She puked twice last night. Why do people always puke in the middle of the night? The good news is that the first time she only puked on me - ya, gotta love it. So, only my sweatshirt and her pj's got messed up. The second time Henry got her to the toilet in time, so no mess to clean up. So far today she has been ok. I have to count my blessings though. Last night when I was wallowing in my own self pity because I have 2 sick kids, I happened to turn the TV to Jon and Kate Plus 8. For those of you who haven't seen that show Jon and Kate have twins and sextuplets. Anyway, the episode that happened to be on was about all 6 of the sextuplets having the flu! I couldn't believe it. As I watched Kate deal with puking kid after puking kid I decided that 2 sick kids was much better than 6 and I stopped wallowing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment