Monday, February 2, 2009

2 black eyes

How is that that kids can have such great (or not so great) timing? Abby has her 2 yr doctor appointment on Friday. I'm hoping that her two black eyes will heal by then....

For the first eye, she was playing in the kitchen when Alex turned the lights out. She tripped and hit her eye on the fridge.
For the second eye, Alex was spinning her on the desk chair when she fell off and then was hit in the eye by the arm of the chair. You can't see it in the picture, but it actually cut her eyelid. :(

Also, this post is my 100th post. Crazy, I can't believe that I have written that many. I almost feel like I should throw a party for it or something! Maybe someone should give me a prize! :) Henry, I'm thinking diamonds!

No comments: