Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Proud Mama!! :)

The other day we went to the YMCA to go swimming, a favorite past time of the kids. We went to the Emma B Howe Y in Coon Rapids. They have a large side there that Alex LOVES to go down. He would do it the entire time if he could! Normally he has to go with one of us because he isn't tall enough and usually they make you take a swim test. He can swim, but not well enough to pass their test. This time Alex and I climbed up the stairs and he got on the slide right away. The lifeguard told him that he could go, so he went without me! I about had a heart attack, but he did great! He slid right down and then swam over to the side. I was so proud! He slid by himself the rest of the time. My little man is growing up.

No comments: