Don't block the TV, or walk within 10 ft of it because it will somehow block their view.
DON'T cheer against them if their team is close to losing or losing. They may decide to strongly dislike you for the next couple of days. And if their team loses, beware of the hibernating bear that just woke up! They will be moody, sulky, and cranky for the next couple of days. Where is the logic, level headedness, and emotional stability in that??? :) I will be the first one to admit that some days I will not be logical, I am not level headed, and I am highly emotional. But, I don't claim otherwise... ;)
Anyway, all of that to say once again, poor Kurt.
At the little party over at Ma and Pa Palm's house for the Super Bowl we had Ribs.
Um, Ummmmm good!
1 comment:
poor kurt? he's the guy who threw the interception that led to Pitt having a 17-7 lead at halftime
Post a Comment